I feel very fortunate to connect with people from all over the world who share their experience, strength and hope with others through their writing, videos and podcasts. I am blessed to have access to so much helpful, inspiring words and thoughts.
Therefore, I thought I would share my favorite and some of your much-loved articles, podcasts and videos that are practical and profound. It’s a win-win for all!
Here’s the list:
- So much to worry about. Or maybe not? Here’s how to fight the worry monster and Five Useful Antidotes to Worry
- A local, Black Hills favorite Biblical Advice for the Disappointed Wife of an Imperfect Man
- The magic of the 6 Second Kiss, Go for it!
- Your relationship is normal if you have these common arguments.
- Carey Denman is one of my favorite writers and friend, Simple pleasures never far away in Black Hills.
- There is so much "shame and guilt" attached to mental illness, even in the church. Here's hope
You can catch up with me:
- Calling all women who work inside and outside of the home. The SPARK can refresh, rejuvenate and rekindle your heart.
- Most viewed Tuesday's Trustworthy Marriage Tip
- Have you signed up to receive my blog? Sign up now
- Happiness can take you by surprise When it Happened One Day
Most Viewed Video-There is hope
Favorite Podcast My friends over at #staymarried share amazing and practical podcasts on marriage. Check them out
I hope you continue to enjoy your summer as it begins to draw to a close. Fall is my favorite time of year as I look forward to slowing down and appreciating the cool, fresh air of the Black Hills.
My oldest daughter is getting married in a few short weeks and look forward to sharing in her new beginnings too!
Happy summer endings to you.